CNC Laser Programmer/Operator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Program, set up and operate CNC laser machines.
- Ability to work with closes tolerances.
- Identify defects and notify proper personnel.
- Accurately document part and material counts.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance with regards to all of the essential duties and responsibilities.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Associates degree in machine tool technology preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience operating lasers.
- Experience working in a job shop environment preferred.
Job Knowledge and Skills Abilities:
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Able to understand and execute basic written and verbal instructions.
- Read/interpret blueprints and shop papers.
- Ability to accurately read and measure with standard measuring devices, such as calipers, micrometers, height, and radius gages.
- Ability to use problem solving techniques and skills.
Apply by filling the form