General Production Associate
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of production tasks to support all manufacturing departments; welding, assembly, bending/forming, grinding, coating and packaging.
- Will use hand tools and power tools to assemble product to customer specifications.
- Will use machinery and equipment to produce quality parts.
- Accurately document counts to shop papers and the computer system.
- Follow work instructions listed on shop papers.
- Package components for transport.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Must have experience working in a manufacturing environment.
Job Knowledge and Skills Abilities:
- Proficient at simple math and basic hand held measuring tools.
- Experience working with hand/power tools.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Strong commitment to safety and quality.