2nd shift & 3rd shift openings
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform welding operations to production and quality standards.
• Complete all required paperwork and computer transactions in a timely manner.
• Troubleshoot and problem solve weld issues.
• Report quality issues in a timely manner.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Proficiency in MIG welding through education and/or work experience.
Job Knowledge and Skills Abilities:
• Read, interpret blueprint drawings and shop papers.
• Knowledge of safety standards for equipment being run.
• Proficient in basic mathematics.
• Ability to easily adapt to changing environment
• Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 50 pounds.
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
• Strong commitment to safety and quality.