Better sheet metal and wire forming – just around the bend.
Meeting your parts specifications and requirements is easy at Northern Metal Products. At our full-service shop, we utilize state-of-the-art technology for all your wire and sheet metal bending and fabrication needs for numerous industries from agriculture to healthcare.
Our precision wire and sheet metal bending and forming capabilities utilize:
- CNC and hydraulic press brakes
- OBI presses
- 4-post hydraulic presses (up to 150 tons)
Wire bending and forming capacities and materials:
- Diameters of .062 inches to .500 inches
- Low carbon (basic bright), mild steel, stainless steel and pre-galvanized steel
Sheet metal bending and forming capacities and materials:
- Maximum thickness of .500 inches
- Mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum
Quick prototyping. In-house tooling. Onsite powder coating.
It’s simple. We’re able to offer quick turnaround times, fast shipping and delivery, and high-quality products for your metal fabrication projects. How? We utilize dedicated staff and dedicated equipment for prototyping. We manufacture all of our tooling in house, and we perform electrostatic powder coating and fluidized bed coating right at our facility.
As well as bending and forming, our shop provides you with a variety of services, including laser cutting, welding and tube fabrication.